What you love to do:
Being a Customer Service Hero means you ARE the face of NeoLore Networks Inc. In this role, you will get the chance to create a positive impact on the lives of people, and flourish as part of our dynamic and growing team. Your primary role revolves around overseeing the care of NeoLore clients and maintaining relationships with them. This includes staying in touch with our various clients to ensure that support tickets and workstation builds are completed on time and are accurate. The NeoLore CSH is in constant communication with both staff and clients. Consequently, good leadership skills and excellent interpersonal skills are a necessity for this position.
Why HERO and not Coordinator or Representative? It’s not because you wear a cape and fly around the office, (you can wear a cape if you like) you are the backbone of NeoLore and our staff and clients depend on you to be there for them in their time of need. You are the voice of sincerity, positivity, and support. You will also:
- Manage incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Answer calls, call routing, provide general information, and call screening.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Create/Triage tickets and monitor the service boards.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods and tools.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Coordinate workstation builds, build sheet completion, license management, installs etc.
Customer Success Hero’s will have:
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative (boring job name description)
- Basic knowledge of computer software and office systems
- Strong phone handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to diverse personalities.
- Have excellent communication, listening skills, an empathetic voice and excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Dedication to customer satisfaction
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment, multitasking while keeping focused on customer service.
- Familiarity with all the goods and services offered by the company, professionalism, patience, and a “people-first” attitude.
- 2 + years in a corporate IT or managed services environment.
- Experience working with a helpdesk ticketing system.
- Has worked at an MSP previously (this is highly preferable).
- Bilingual (English and French) required.
To join our Awesome Team – we are looking for Individuals:
- Who wants to be heard.
- Who has great ideas and wants to share them.
- Who is a highly motivated, energetic individual.
- Who understands there is much to learn and is willing to learn.
- Who is highly social and likes to have fun at work.
- Who wants to be empowered and make decisions.
- Who can think on their feet quickly.
- Who is diligent in their work to maintain the high-quality NeoLore consistently delivers to its clients.
Why would you want to work for NeoLore?
- Well… we are awesome. We are IT Gladiators.
- We are a super technical company.
- We work hard and play hard – be mindful of stray NERF bullets!
- We love food…do you smell Bacon?
- We offer medical benefits.
- We give Micro Bonuses.
- We go out together a lot (when COVID restrictions cease).
- Our salaries are competitive in our industry.
- Employee technology purchase plan.
- Did I mention we are awesome?
Please fill out the form below to complete your application.