What you love to do:
IT Cyber Security Analyst. This is an entry to mid level position where you can learn and sharpen your skills. The day is geared around alerting, monitoring, investigating and remediating cyber security / network issues. You have a good understanding NIST CIS Top 20 & CyberSecure Canada.
- Good skills of Microsoft Active Directory;
- Setup and configure entire virtual environments;
- Troubleshoot network related issues using network monitoring tools;
- Triage and respond to trouble tickets;
- Monitor logs and network traffic for unusual or suspicious activity. Interpret activity and make recommendations for resolution. Identify potential internal and external threats;
- Perform onsite work when required;
- Meet with clients to discuss Cyber Security related items;
- Create Standard Operating Procedures for both NeoLore and its clients;
- Research security issues and new products.
Each Level will:
- Monitor and respond to alerts through our client monitoring systems;
- Monitor and respond to requests through our ticketing system;
- Communicate with customers as required, informing them of regular progress, changes, or outages;
- Communicate with co‐workers and management on ticket issues;
- Participate in On-Call rotation;
- Be able to lift 60lbs;
- Must have own transportation with a valid drivers license.
To join our Awesome Team – we are looking for Individuals:
- Who can think outside the box, logically;
- Who love to solve problems;
- Who does not want to be siloed into a specific work role;
- Who wants to be heard;
- Who have great ideas and want to share them;
- Who are a highly motivated, energetic individual;
- Who understand there is much to learn and are willing to learn;
- Who are highly social and likes to have fun at work;
- Who wants to be empowered and make decisions;
- Who can think on their feet quickly;
- Who are diligent in their work to maintain the high-quality NeoLore consistently delivers to its clients
- Strong customer/client focus with the ability to manage expectations appropriately; provide a superior customer/client experience; and build long-term relationships.
- College or University degree in Information Security or a related area. Relevant information security certificates are highly desirable.
- Existing IT support experience is highly desirable.
- Bilingual (English and French) desirable.
- A SECRET clearance will be required.
Why would you want to work for NeoLore?
- Well… we are awesome. We are IT Gladiators and we are really good at what we do;
- We are a social company and don’t speak technical geek;
- We have over 750+ Standard Operating Procedures;
- We use Artificial Intelligence within our HelpDesk;
- We have really cool tools that allow us to automated a lot of stuff;
- We work hard and play hard – be mindful of stray NERF bullets!;
- We love food…do you smell Bacon?
- We offer medical benefits;
- We give MicroBonuses;
- We go out together a lot;
- Our salaries are competitive in our industry;
- Employee technology purchase plan;
- Did I mention we are awesome?
Please fill out the form below to complete your application.