Help Desk Technician
What you love to do:
Be a Level I / Level 2 – IT Super Hero Tech. At this position, you will work directly with our amazing loyal customers for a wide variety of hardware and software puzzles, both remotely and on-site. We don’t like to silo technicians so you may be asked to perform technical tasks outside of your comfort zone to help you learn and advance;
This is an IN OFFICE position.
We are looking for a customer service-oriented Help Desk Technician, no software development or programming involved!
- Troubleshoot Microsoft Operating Systems Win7+, Office Suite 2013+;
- Basic Active Directory moves add and changes, and profile changes;
- Basic understanding of firewalls (Meraki, Cisco ASA, SonicWALL, Sophos etc.
- Workstation Operating System installations using imaging technology;
- Install and troubleshoot Business Line of Applications, sometimes with a 3rd party vendor;
- Basic network connectivity troubleshooting
- Onsite installation of PC’s, Printers, switches, NAS etc.;
- Basic email troubleshooting client side;
- Install and troubleshoot Remote Monitoring/Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware software on workstations;
- Install, monitor and troubleshoot Backup software to ensure backups are running perfectly;
- Create Standard Operating Procedures for both NeoLore and its clients.
- 1+ Year experience
- Relevant certification: e.g., College Diploma/Certificate, Microsoft MCP, CompTIA A+ or Network+;
- English (French Bilingual is an Asset)
Each Tech will:
- Monitor and respond to alerts through our client monitoring systems;
- Monitor and respond to requests through our ticketing system;
- Communicate with customers as required, informing them of regular progress, changes, or outages;
- Communicate with co‐workers and management on ticket issues;
- Participate in On-Call rotation;
- Be able to lift 40lbs;
- Must have own transportation with a valid drivers license.
Why would you want to work for NeoLore?
- Well… we are awesome. We are IT Gladiators;
- We are a super technical company;
- We educate our techs to be better than they are;
- We have over 950+ Standard Operating Procedures;
- We work hard and play hard
- We offer medical benefits;
- We give Micro Bonuses;
- We go out together a lot;
- Our salaries are competitive in our industry;
- Employee technology purchase plan;
- Did I mention we are awesome?
Please fill out the form below to complete your application. There’s a mix of standard boilerplate questions, and some get to know you better questions.