What you love to do:
Be a Level I – IT Super Hero Tech. At this position, you will work directly with our amazing loyal customers for a wide variety of hardware and software puzzles, both remotely and on-site. We don’t like to silo technicians so you may be asked to perform technical tasks outside of your comfort zone to help you learn and advance;
- Troubleshoot Microsoft Operating Systems Win7+, Office Suite 2013+;
- Basic Active Directory moves add and changes, and profile changes;
- Workstation Operating System installations using imaging technology;
- Install and troubleshoot Business Line of Applications, sometimes with a 3rd party vendor;
- Onsite installation of PC’s, Printers, switches, NAS etc.;
- Basic email troubleshooting client side;
- Install and troubleshoot Remote Monitoring/Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware software on workstations;
- Install, monitor and troubleshoot Backup software to ensure backups are running perfectly;
- Create Standard Operating Procedures for both NeoLore and its clients.
Each Tech will:
- Monitor and respond to alerts through our client monitoring systems;
- Monitor and respond to requests through our ticketing system;
- Communicate with customers as required, informing them of regular progress, changes, or outages;
- Communicate with co‐workers and management on ticket issues;
- Participate in On-Call rotation;
- Be able to lift 40lbs;
- Must have own transportation with a valid drivers license.
To join our Awesome Team – we are looking for Individuals:
- Who does not want to be siloed into a specific work role.
- Who wants to be heard;
- Who have great ideas and want to share them;
- Who are a highly motivated, energetic individual;
- Who understand there is much to learn and are willing to learn;
- Who are highly social and likes to have fun at work;
- Who wants to be empowered and make decisions;
- Who can think on their feet quickly;
- Who are diligent in their work to maintain the high-quality NeoLore consistently delivers to its clients
- 1 + years in a corporate IT or managed services environment;
- Experience working with a helpdesk ticketing system;
- Relevant certification: e.g., College Diploma/Certificate, Microsoft MCP, CompTIA A+ or Network+;
- Have worked at an MSP before is highly preferable;
- Bilingual (English and French) desirable.
Why would you want to work for NeoLore?
- Well… we are awesome. We are IT Gladiators;
- We are a super technical company;
- We educate our techs to be better than they are;
- We have over 750+ Standard Operating Procedures;
- We use Artificial Intelligence within our HelpDesk;
- We work hard and play hard – be mindful of stray NERF bullets!;
- We love food…do you smell Bacon?
- We offer medical benefits;
- We give MicroBonuses;
- We go out together a lot;
- Our salaries are competitive in our industry;
- Employee technology purchase plan;
- Did I mention we are awesome?
Please fill out the form below to complete your application. There’s a mix of standard boilerplate questions, and some get to know you better questions.