What you love to do:
Be a Level II – IT Warrior. At this position, you own the support ticket from beginning to end and start. You also want to be introduced to Networking and Minor Migrations.
- Troubleshoot Microsoft Operating Systems Win7+, Office 2013+, Windows Server 2008R2+
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors to resolve application issues;
- Advanced Active Directory installation and troubleshooting;
- Build/Prepare Servers hardware and software for installation;
- Install and update Hypervisors onto physical servers;
- Install and troubleshoot network equipment such as NASs, Printers, Firewalls, Access Points, Switches etc.;
- Install and troubleshoot Backup Systems/Devices;
- Troubleshoot email issues both client and server side;
- Perform onsite work when required;
- Create Standard Operating Procedures for both NeoLore and its clients.
Each Level will:
- Monitor and respond to alerts through our client monitoring systems;
- Monitor and respond to requests through our ticketing system;
- Communicate with customers as required, informing them of regular progress, changes, or outages;
- Communicate with co‐workers and management on ticket issues;
- Participate in On-Call rotation;
- Be able to lift 60lbs;
- Must have own transportation with a valid drivers license.
To join our Awesome Team – we are looking for Individuals:
- Who does not want to be siloed into a specific work role.
- Who wants to be heard;
- Who have great ideas and want to share them;
- Who are a highly motivated, energetic individual;
- Who understand there is much to learn and are willing to learn;
- Who are highly social and likes to have fun at work;
- Who wants to be empowered and make decisions;
- Who can think on their feet quickly;
- Who are diligent in their work to maintain the high-quality NeoLore consistently delivers to its clients
Education / Experience
- 3 + years in a corporate IT or managed services environment (preferred);
- Experience working with a helpdesk ticketing system;
- Relevant certification: e.g., College Diploma/Certificate, Microsoft MCP, CompTIA A+ or Network+;
- Bilingual (English and French) desirable.
Why would you want to work for NeoLore?
- Well… we are awesome. We are IT Gladiators;
- We are a super technical company;
- We educate our techs to be better than they are;
- We have over 750+ Standard Operating Procedures;
- We use Artificial Intelligence within our HelpDesk;
- We work hard and play hard – be mindful of stray NERF bullets!;
- We love food…do you smell Bacon?
- We offer medical benefits;
- We give MicroBonuses;
- We go out together a lot;
- Our salaries are competitive in our industry;
- Employee technology purchase plan;
- Did I mention we are awesome?
Please fill out the form below to complete your application. There’s a mix of standard boilerplate questions, and some get to know you better questions.