Become A Red Hat Specialist
As a premier Red Hat partner we give IT professionals the training they need to validate and build their technical skills and expertise required by top fortune 500 companies. If, you are an employer looking to develop qualified teams in Red Hat we do provide comprehensive training to help your organization innovate faster and accomplish your objectives more efficiently. Ready to begin building your Red Hat skills?VIew All Courses
How to choose the right Red Hat Certification?
Red Hat offers numerous professional certification programs that are well structured to giving you the specialty training needed to solve problems faster and reduce downtime. Whether you’re a Linux administrator, enterprise developer, architect or system engineer, you choose the set of eligible certifications that best suits your professional needs. The most popular and sought-after Red Hat certification are Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) and Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA).
If you wish to demonstrate greater depth and breadth of knowledge and skills then RHCA is the best choice with specialties in Cloud, Datacenter, Application platform, Application Development and DevOps.
With training, exams and certification paths available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Red Hat OpenStack platform, JBoss® Middleware, Cloud, DevOps, and more…you’ll have the skills needed for success.
How NeoLore Helps You Learn, Prepare and Practice for Red Hat Certification?
- Our classes are taught by accredited Red Hat technical instructors who come with real-world expertise.
- Get access to a dedicated Red Hat team to guide and to help you choose the right path.
- We offer extensive in-class, online, virtual, remote classroom and, on-site student training programs.
- As a Red Hat Partner, we only use official Red Hat material.
- Test and Practice your Red Hat learning through lab workshops.