Professional Services (Server/Network Projects)
What you love to do:
Be a Level 2 / Level 3 (Professional Services and Projects) – IT Super Hero Tech. At this position, you will work directly with our amazing loyal customers for a wide variety of hardware and software puzzles, both remotely and on-site. You will responsible for installing, upgrading, and migrating hardware, servers, firewalls and routers. This is a highly technical role so you will be interacting with all levels of technology.
This is an onsite/remote and in office position. You must have a vehicle as travel to client sites is required on a regular basis.
We are looking for a customer service oriented technician, no software development or programming involved!
- Troubleshoot all operating systems (Workstations and Servers)
- Advanced Active Directory server setup, migrations, configurations, OU management etc.
- Advanced Group Policy management creation and modifications
- Advanced Windows Folder Security permissions and setup of GPO locking/targeting/item level targeting
- Experience with DFS and DFS NameSpaces
- VMware ESXi Server Builds and migrations
- Migrating/P2Ving from Hyper-V to ESXi
- RDS / Terminal Server setup and configurations
- RDS App server setup
- Meraki/Juniper/Ubiquity Networking Equipment setup and configuration (Firewall, AP, Switches etc.)
- General firewall modifications and migrations (Cisco ASA/SonicWALL/WatchGuard/FortiGate)
- Exchange Server On-Prem server setup/configuration and migrations
- MS 365 Azure AD Connect with Local AD setup and migration
- Email migration from any platform (Exchange, POP, IMAP, GSuite, Hosted Exchange etc.)
- SharePoint on-Prem to MS 365 SharePoint online migrations
- Domain to Azure AD Domain migrations with MS 365 and Workstation profile migrations
- SharePoint Advanced Security permissions and site setup
- Implementing and configuring backup solutions for version backup software systems
- Liaise with 3rd Party vendors for software and database migrations and solutions
- 4+ Year experience
- Relevant certification: e.g., College Diploma/Certificate, Microsoft MCP, CompTIA A+ or Network+ is preferred but not mandatory
- Bilingual (English and French) is an asset
Each Tech will:
- Have an ability to recognize, analyze and resolves hardware and software issues
- Have strong customer service skills with extreme attention to detail and be very thorough
- Ability to document IT infrastructure, incidents, and Standard Operating Procedures
- Respond and resolve service requests in a timely manner
- Monitor and respond to alerts through our client monitoring systems;
- Monitor and respond to requests through our ticketing system;
- Communicate with customers as required, informing them of regular progress, changes, or outages;
- Have a strong ethical standard and a professional demeanor
- Communicate effectively with co‐workers and management on ticket issues;
- Participate in On-Call rotation;
- Be able to lift 40lbs;
- Must have own transportation with a valid driver’s license.
Why would you want to work for NeoLore?
- Well… we are awesome. We are IT Gladiators;
- We are a super technical company;
- We educate our techs to be better than they are;
- We have over 1050+ Standard Operating Procedures;
- We work hard and play hard
- We offer medical and health benefits;
- We give Micro Bonuses;
- We go out together a lot;
- Our salaries are competitive in our industry;
- Employee technology purchase plan;
- Did I mention we are awesome?
We thank you for your interest; only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Please fill out the form below to complete your application. There’s a mix of standard boilerplate questions, and some get to know you better questions.